Friday, March 2, 2012

Too Lazy To Come Up With A Title

I don't have anything particularly interesting to talk about this week, but I felt obligated to my gurrrls and whoever may read these posts to at least try to come up with something good. But what should I talk about? I could talk about how as I am writing this, I am on break from school, but have to go back to class in a little more than an hour. I could talk about how I woke up this morning and didn't want to go to school whatsoever. Any one of these would do. But for some reason, all I can think about right now is how I want nothing more than for March 23rd to get here, for the Hunger Games movie. And then after that? I want time to just whiz by in the blink of an eye, to where school is out for the summer, and I've got two amazing vacations to look forward to. I am so done with school right now, the only thing I can focus on when I go to class is how much I would rather be anywhere else. Sure, my friends make it a little better, but I can't take much more of this. College sucks. High school sucks. But soon enough, it'll be spring break, and I'll have a week of vacation. Things to look forward to.

Also, it is so windy outside right now that it sounds like I am going to get blown all the way down the street if I step outside. It's a little frightening, but whatever. Just one more "perk" to living in the Antelope Valley. Outrageous wind.

My Author: Cory Doctorow

No comments:

Post a Comment