Friday, March 23, 2012

What a Day/Night!

Let me start off by saying that as I am writing this, I am functioning off of 2 1/2 hours of sleep so if none of this makes sense, I am sorry. Secondly, I would like to apologize to Mandy for this post (you'll see why) because it's going to be all about my night last night.

Okay. Last night was probably one of the best nights of my life. Why, you might be asking? Well, because I got to see The Hunger Games at midnight. It was the first midnight showing that I've ever gotten to go to (though I wanted to go to many a Potter one!), so it was a really cool experience. I got to the theater around 5-ish. I wanted to get there earlier, but I had a test in my Spanish class, so I kinda needed to go to my class. We waited around outside with loads of other people, and played many games of "Kill, Maim, Alliance," a very fun game, I might add. We ate "Hunger Games-y" food, and just had a great time. Then, almost at 9, they let us go into our theater. Three hours might seem like a long time to wait for a movie to start, but with all of my friends there and other fans, along with a few video crews recording stuff for the news, etc. (we think one of them worked for TMZ!) the time just flew by. Before we knew it, it was 12:01 and the previews began.

I won't get into any details of thye movie, but I will say that it was SPECTACULAR! It exceeded my expectations by about a million-fold. As soon as the film was over, the first words out of my mouth were "Is it time for Catching Fire yet?" Too bad filming hasn't even begun.

I know that I should probably be tired, but I don't feel like I am. But after today (another action-packed day, where I'll be up for a long time again) I will probably pass out as soon as I get home. Well, thats all I;ve got for now :D

My Author: David Foster Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment