Monday, March 12, 2012

ehh...

Do you ever have those times when you just plain don't care? Yeah you do. Everyone does. Sometimes you just want to curl up in bed and sleep. That's how I have felt lately. Except with midterms, wedding, my cousin expecting to have her baby any day now, and everything else I can't just sleep. Sometimes you just have to suck it up and do the things you need to do. And as always I have tied this in with writing. My advice today is to create goals for yourself. Tell yourself if you do this much then you can do this. Create rewards to motivate yourself to finishing the tasks that need to be done. For example, if I read two chapters in my microbiology book then I can work on the nativity set I am making for my new baby cousin. You can use this both ways in writing. You can say you are going to work this much on your story before you can do this. Or you can say I am going to get this done then I can allow myself to work on my story. Either way creates an opportunity to get things done and to help you sort your priorities. And that is all I have today. Sorry about no posting lately. I will try to get back on schedule soon. Next week is Spring Break and I am doing nothing but going to the dentist and organizing my life. Sounds fun, huh? Well once I do that I am allowing myself time to read and see the Hunger Games. Can't wait!!

Author: Cory Doctorow <-- someone buy me this guys work! Oh wait...tax refund!! Yay! I'll let you know how I like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment