Friday, March 16, 2012

Just a few things...

First of all, I would like to say that I hope everyone has had an amazing week. I know that though there were some ups and dowens, overall my week was pretty fabulous. I've not really got anything to talk about. Project Create is going quite well for me. I need to upload some of my stuff though because so far it is just sitting around. I thought I would talk about Amy's post yesterday (shockerrr!).

I, like Amy, am a very self-conscious writer. I love writing. But I do occasionally get the feeling that I'm not good enough. Sometimes I don't know what to write, or how to word something. But I just keep chugging along, hoping something will come to me eventually. I don't think that my posts on here are particularly entertaining or anything, but I do enjoy writing this blog with my gurrrls. Sometimes I might come up with a witty remark, but for the most part I think I am boring.

I've not written anything for fun in a long time. Probably since the middle of January. But soon (after Girl Scout cookie season is over) I will get back to writing. I am even contemplating doing ScriptFrenzy this next month. But I don't know. Maybe I can talk my gurrrls into doing it with me (are you in?) and I'll be more motivated to actually do it. Well, thats all I've got to say at the moment, so I'll stop trying to think of things to put on here.

My Author: Cory Doctorow (I really must read some of his writing, seeing as I keep getting him!)

No comments:

Post a Comment