Monday, February 27, 2012

Short and Sweet

Today's post will abide by it's name. I have no real advice for you today. A person can only give so much good advice before she begins to repeat herself. Let me live and little more and learn a little more before I jump back in. But I still wanted to keep you updated with my literary life. I am still working on the planning of my story. It will definitely take a while. However, I also recently bought two new books. They are rather mainstream and I feel behind on reading them. But I also believe that it is never too late to consume wonderful literature. I bought The Fault in Our Stars and Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. I am reading the latter of the two now and I am finding it hard to put down. There are so many beautiful words, sentences, paragraphs! It makes me really think about what I say, what I write, what I feel. I love the stories the sculpt your soul and I believe this to be one of them. So my advice: read. Read. Read read read and read more. Read until you feel the way that I do now. Read until it changes your life then find something else to read to change it again. Read.

Author: H. P. Lovecraft

No comments:

Post a Comment